Tully Luxury Travel – Website redesign
Tully Luxury Travel was undergoing a site consolidation and redesign to reinforce the luxury brand and build trust with their clients.
I was a key player on a team of 3 front-end developer for the Tully Luxury Travel redesign project, implementing the designs provided by the visual designer and UX designer. I was also supporting the development team with necessary UX and design support during implementation.
Details of implementation
- SASS/CSS for efficient CSS development including object-oriented approaches to CSS
- Responsive Web Design optimized for phones, tablets, and screens of different sizes based on user analytics
- Foundation, front-end framework to provide a custom framework suited to Tully Luxury Travel’s needs for front-end efficiency and scalable web design and front-end development
- The atomic design web design system was used to create atoms, molecular, organism, templates were created to enable backend developer to create web pages
- SVN was used as a version control along with Jenkins and other tools for the development environment
- Gather content was used as the database for content
Launched September 2014
Link – www.tullyluxurytravel.com
Main category landing page
Cruise information displayed by location
Cruise detailed page